Hello.. Again

February 1, 2023

Hello :D
Its been a while.
7 years to be exact.
I never thought that I will be visiting this page again, 
But I never say goodbye.
So I guess I will be staying here,
For now.
Oh yeah,
Last year I wrote something,
But I left it unpublished.
This year I revisited my old posts,
Each one of them.
I edited,
I deleted,
I upgraded.
Most of them were based on my experiences.
Some were good, some were bad,
Some were copied paste stories that I found interesting.
Some were about quotes that I found from the internet.
But I decided to post it anyway.
They just a collection of stories back then,
I moved on.
But you know what's funny?
Those writings saved me now,
It's like Im writing to my present self.
Im glad I did that.
You see,
There is something about writing that makes me happy.
So here I am ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 Cerita Belakang Tabir Design By Melz